- There will be total 5 merit undergraduate Scholarships are available for Indian students.
- Each scholarship is worth 50% of the annual undergraduate tuition fee for every student.
- This is for sure that in the 1st year of scholarship is available in each subsequent year, excluding any years in industry or years abroad, subject to achieving 60% or above in the previous academic year-this applies to all undergraduate programs except Medicine and Dentistry.
- The scholarship will take the form of a tuition fee discount only.
All students are informed that to be eligible for this Scholarship scheme the eligible applicants must be self-funding and classed as ‘overseas’ for fee purposes and a national of or permanently domiciled in India, apply for a study place by Friday, June 19, 2015 for entry in September 2015.
How to Apply:
- All applicants are requested that they cannot apply for the scholarship before being offered a study place at Sheffield. The scholarship will be available only to applicants who have made the University of Sheffield their first or firm choice.Those who have applied earlier or applied are not eligible to apply for the same.
- If the eligible candidates are to be considered for this scholarship, then those candidates needs to apply via online, the application link will be distributed to eligible students by email from January onwards.
All students are informed that the selection procedure of this scholarship will be done on the basis of academic, merit and the supporting statement. The final decision will be made by an academic panel. All those students who attain this nicely will be shortlisted for this scholarship.
Last date to apply : 26th June, 2015.