sikkimlrdm.gov.in Application Process for Employment Card in Sikkim
To apply for Employment card in Sikkim the applicant needs to attain the eligibility criteria and follow the terms and condition of it. If any applicant find any difficulties to obtain the employment card then in that case the applicant must visit the official site which is given below:
Official Website : http://sikkimlrdm.gov.in/index.html
Employment Card :
Bank Receipt (BR) : Rs 100/-
Required Documents :
Here we are providing you the following required documents list which has to be attested with the govt/gazetted officer.
1. Application has to filled in prescribed format
2. Sikkim Subject Certificate/ Certificate of Identification / Citizenship Certificate
3. Highest educational qualification certificate
4. Birth Certificate/School Certificate (for birth proof)
5. OBC/MBC certificate. For SC/ST applicants, COI/SSC is sufficient
6. 2 recent passport size photograph
Application Format :
Application Form For Employment Card :
The District Collector/ A.D.C./ S.D.M.,
East District Collectorate, Gangtok.
Sub. : Enrollment of name in the live register
I request you to kindly enroll my name in the “LIVE REGISTER” of Employment for the purpose of employment as per the information below :
1. Name : _______________
2. S/o, D/o, W/o : _______________
3. Date of birth : _______________
4. Present Address : _______________
5. Permanent Address : _______________
6. Qualification : _______________
7.Post applied for : _______________
8.Whether OBCI MBCI SCI ST (tick mark whichever applicable): _______________
9. Whether physically handicapped : (Yes/ No) : _______________ (If yes, appropriate certificate to be enclosed)
10.Whether domicile of Sikkim : (Yesl No) _______________ (If yes, COI/SSC/ Citizenship certificate to be enclosed).Sponsored Links
Signature of Applicant.
Date : _______________
Documents Required :
1. COI/SSC/ Citizenship certificate (Voter ID Card/ RC for non Local)
2. Educational qualification certificate
3. Migration certificate (In case for those having Class X & above qualification)
4. Birth Certificate/ School Certificate (for birth proof)
5. Residential certificate for persons having migrated from other District other than East District and presently residing in the East District.
6. Recommendation from the concemed area MLA
7. Two nos. of passport size photograph.
All the documents except Area MLA recommendation should be duly attested by the attesting authority only.
(Process Sheet) :
The following documents have been submitted by the applicant and entries have been made in the live register :
1. Area MLA recommendation.
2. SSG/ COl/ Citizenship certificate.
3. Qualification certificate.
4. Residential certificate/ Voter’s ID Card.
5. Two nos. of passport size photograph.
6. Birth Certificate.
Submitted for favour of approval and signature, please.
Approved and signed for issue/ Remarks.
District Collector/ Addl/ Dlstt. Collector/ Sub-Div. Magistrate
Entries in the issue register have been made vide Serial No _______________/ DCE dated _______________and filed.