Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International School of Textiles and Management (SVPISTM), Coimbatore, has publishes the PGDM scholarships 2015. This scholarship is especially for those applicants who are looking for the admission into its 2 years full time Postgraduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) programmes in various streams for the current academic session 2015-16.
|Areas of Different Streams:
- Postgraduate Diploma in Management (Textiles)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Management (Apparels)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Management (Retail Management)
- The scholarship duration will be for complete 2 Years
- Those candidates who are looking for the admission at SVPISTM for the current academic year 2015-16 have the right to avail the Scholarship up to Rs.40, 000 /- in the first year based on the overall scores earned in SVP-MAT and other admission procedure.
- This scholarship is easily available for 50% of the candidates on the meritorious basis in the 1st year.
- Scholarship in the 2nd year up to Rs. 40,000 /- will be provided based on the Academic and Attendance records in the first year.
- SVP-MAT admission test is very necessary for Scholarship.
- All candidate are requested that they must be a graduate from any discipline (recognized by UGC / AICTE) with a minimum of 15 years (10+2+3) of education and having 50 percent or above (45 percent or above for SC/ST/DAP*) aggregate marks at the graduation level can apply for admission.
- Those candidates who are in their final year and expect to complete all the requirements of graduation before 15th August, 2015 can also apply for the same scholarship.
- The institute is conducting an entrance test (Sadar Vallabhbhai Patel – Management Admission Test) to select the most appropriate candidate for Textile, Apparel and Retail Management education.
- SVP-MAT is especially designed to assess the aptitude of candidates for future business success.
- The test score is a partial assessment for meritorious scholarships and admission.
- SVP –MAT (2015) would be conducted in offline/ online mode across various cities of India.
- Students qualified in other aptitude tests like MAT, CAT, XAT, TANCET, etc. are exempted for SVP-MAT. But to avail the SVPISTM Scholarship, qualifying in the SVP-MAT admission test is compulsory.
- Syllabus for SVP – MAT: Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, English and General Knowledge
- All candidates are required to download the application form from the Institute website. http://svpistm.ac.in/
- Application Cost and Payment mode details:
Those candidates who belongs to General/ OBC candidates are required to pay Rs.1000/-
And those who belongs to SC/ ST/ PH are required to pay Rs.500/-
- The amount for the application will be sent as Demand Draft which will be drawn in favor of ‘The Director, SVPISTM’ payable at Coimbatore or may be paid online through RTGS/ NEFT or may be paid directly at SVPISTM admission office.
SBI A/c: 31463768179
BRANCH: PEELAMEDU, COIMBATORE
IFSC CODE: SBIN0007231
- All candidates are informed that their filled-in application along with required documents/enclosures must be sent to the following address:
Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International School of Textiles and Management,
Post Box No: 1483,
Avanashi Road, Peelamedu,Coimbatore – 641004.
Last Date for receipt of completed applications in hard copy: 30th June, 2015
SVP-MAT Test (online) will be conducted on : 5th July, 2015.
For more details, please visit: http://svpistm.ac.in/admission/