sw.kar.nic.in Karnataka Online Scholarship Scheme 2015 Pre and Post Matric Online Form
Karnataka Scholarship 2015
Commissionerate of Social Welfare, Karnataka State stands with the support the all those deserving candidates who needs financial assistance and also is providing Karnataka Scholarship 2015. All candidates are informed that they may apply by just fill the online application form in a prescribed format for Post / Pre Matric scholarship.
Karnataka Govt. has recently published the latest notification regarding the scholarship to notify the candidates about Scholarship scheme for SC / ST and OBC Students and other categories studying in Karnataka. All those candidates who are interested may make their registration process for Karnataka Scholarship 2015 via online mode.
About Karnataka Scholarship
All those eligible candidates who have a desire to pursue their higher education but due to low income they can’t afford the expenses of institution, may apply for the Scholarship and receive the financial benefits. All those students who belongs to Karnataka State may apply for the scholarship from both the online and offline mode. One can check the complete details regarding the same from the given link below:
Commissionerate of Social Welfare, Karnataka helps the eligible and talented students by providing them Karnataka Scholarship 2015 and also want to enroll their name in the higher education programs but due to financial problems they are unable to do the same. Here on this page we are providing the information related to the Karnataka scholarship such as eligibility criteria, procedure, documents required to apply, how to apply. You all are requested to read and follow it carefully before go to apply.
The Karnataka state govt. has made some policy regarding Karnataka Scholarship 2015, to support the students of Karnataka who faces the financial problems to pursue their higher studies. All desired candidates may apply. Navigation to apply is expressed in below section. The scholarships are provided as:
- SC : Post-Matric Scholarship
- ST : Post-Matric Scholarship
- Applicant must present his/her original residence proof of Karnataka state.
- The contenders must have secured minimum 50% marks in 10th/12th class final examination.
- The annual income of candidate’s parents should not be more than Rs.1,00,000 lakh per annum from all sources.
- The candidates must have the community certificate which is approved by the Karnataka Govt.
How to Apply:
- All eligible applicants are required to fill an online application form in a prescribed format by just visiting the official website sw.kar.nic.in
- At the home page there are 3 links mentioned related to Pre-Metric/Post Metric Scholarship.
- One must read the instructions carefully and then fill the form.
- After filling the registration form you will receive a unique registration id number, and then take a printout copy of the registration page.
- Fill all the necessary details in application form, upload a recent colored photograph and submit it within the given time period.
- After successfully submit the form must take a print out of it for the further use.