teachforindia.org : Teach for India 2015 Fellowship Application Procedure
The Teach For India Fellowship program is a 2 year programme in which we appoint the most talented and remarkable performance showing graduates and those professionals who wish to work as a full-time teachers in under-resourced and low-income schools in the various cities.
The Fellowship program is very challenging and provides Fellows an opportunity to develop them as a great leaders and on the same time they will learn to transform the lives of the young children under their care and given knowledge. During the two year Fellowship programme, the Teach For India provides Fellows with the great technical and teaching skills and also the leadership quality training which is required to achieve their goals which they have set for them and also for their students.
Teach for India is an organization which promotes education for the underprivileged children. It has a main motive to provide the educational knowledge to all those students who belongs to underprivileged category. This programme invites all the eligible applicants who are graduates for a 2 year fellowship. There will be no age limit for applicants to apply for the same. An application process for the 2015 fellowship will be started in the month of July 2014.
The training will be going to held total 5 week. A program manager will act as a mentor during this training period. All eligible applicants will be informed of the curriculum, how to plan lessons and assess students & get general training for classroom facilitation.
There will be four application rounds for the year 2014-15 recruitment process. An application important dates are : August 27th, October 29th, December 10th, February 4th 2015
Eligibility And Other Details:
All those applicants who are having a strong and knowledged impact on their students in the short-term and be leaders in the fight for educational equity beyond the Fellowship. Teach For India is looking for smart and talented candidates for this programme and also who have the potential to make this happen which is given below:
- A strong will power and commitment to Teach For India’s mission and vision.
- Fit with Teach For India’s essential values
- Leadership quality and potential
- Must have ability to work effectively in challenging environments and circumstances.
- Critical thinking ability
- Strong and good English communication skills
WHO CAN APPLY:
All the students and professionals who hold a Bachelor’s Degree at the time of joining the Fellowship are invited to apply for the same. Applicants need to be either of Indian citizenship or of Indian origin.
Terms and Conditions
- Teach for India have some criteria regarding the application process and they will not accept hard-copy applications. You are requested do not print and mail hard-copy applications to Teach For India.
- Kindly note that you are not required to submit your Resume or Cover Letter/ Personal Statement as part of the application.
- Each applicant is allowed ONLY ONE application for the 2015 Fellowship.
- There will be no extra fees charged for filling and submitting the online application form.
Teach For India
c/o The Akanksha Foundation
Voltas House ‘C’,
T. B. Kadam Marg,
Mumbai – 400 033, India
Ph: +91 22 6518 2238
Email for queries: email@example.com