tg.meeseva.gov.in Process of Online Request For Adangal/ Pahani Corrections
Process of Online Request For Adangal/ Pahani Corrections :
Adangal / Pahani Corrections request is applied by the state citizens through this Meeseva concerned centers. This request can be easily accessed by the concerned area Tehsildar and processed.
Official Website : http://tg.meeseva.gov.in/
The processing steps are furnished below :
Documents Required :
* Application Form#
SLA :All Working days
Please Note : The asterisk (*) denotes necessary requirement of documents. # Optional.
Process for Processing the Request at Tahasildar End : –
1) First you need to select “Adangal/Pahani Corrections” from Application Processing. (Note- Tahasildar also process through the Dashboard in the Tahasildar Login.)
2) Only after selection of “Adangal/Pahani Corrections” link, Tahasildar Processing window will be displayed.
3) Then select From Date and To Date by using calendar controls.(Note -Here, to date must be prior to Current date.)
4) Select “Request Status (either All/Not Viewed/Open etc…)” from request status drop down list (Note -Here, At First the Request is in “Not Viewed” Status. Here I am selecting “Not viewed” request.)
5) After that click “Get Details” button to display requests
6) All “Not Viewed” Requests are displayed on the screen
7) Select the Request which has to be processed
8) After selection of the request, request details page will be displayed. (Note – Tahasildar Conduct field level enquiry with MRI & VRO After enquiry, the MRI & VRO submitted their report to the Tahasildar.)
9) Now, Tahasildar Connect Web Land by Using Connect to Web Land Link and made the changes as per request
10) Now, Tahasildar Click Update Button it will Generate Changed Adangal/Pahani Details
11) Now, Tahasildar Take Action either Accept or Reject based on enquiry Report (Note- Based on Tahasildar action (either Accept/Reject), status (either Approved/Rejected) is generated.)
12) If Tahasildar wants to accept the request by click the “Accept” Radio button
13) Enter “Remarks” and click “Sign” button
14) After clicking on “Sign” button, Preview window will be displayed with all necessary details
15) Click “OK” button on Preview window. It will display Certificate window
16) Click “OK” button on Certificate.
17) After clicking on “OK” button, private exchange key popup will generated
18) Now clicking on “OK” button
19) After clicking on “OK” button “Adangal/Pahani Certificate” Generated with Corrections. After Approved/Rejected, Customer Received Message. Like you are Request is Approved/ Rejected.
20) Once the request is approved by Tahasildar, then Adangal/Pahani Certificate will be dispatched through courier from franchisee to the citizen’s address if Delivery Type is Speed Post Local/Non Local.
21) If Delivery Type Is Manual, then citizen collect the Adangal/Pahani Certificate from franchisee where he/she applied.
For Login Details & Apply Click Here : http://onlinetg.meeseva.gov.in/