transport.telangana.gov.in Process to Check Status of Reservation/ Registration Numbers
Status of Registration Numbers :
A new utility has been created on the Transport Website to view the registration numbers at the different RTO offices across the state. This facility will facilitate the citizen to plan to bid for a desired premium number. No more suspense on vehicle registration numbers.
To check Status Click Here : http://transport.telangana.gov.in/ht…tionnumber.php
Official Website : http://www.transport.telangana.gov.in/
Process of Number Reservation :
On receipt of applications for registration, the Registering Authority shall arrange them alphabetically every day and assign the numbers serially after the last registration mark assigned subject to the provisions of the following sub-rules.
The Registering Authority may on an application in Form RRMA made to it by owner of the vehicles reserve the special numbers within thousand from the last number assigned in serial order on the date of application :
(i) On payment of fee of Rs.50,000 (Rupees fifty thousand only) for any one of the numbers l, 9, 999, 9999.
(ii) On payment of fee of Rs.30,000 (Rupees thirty thousand only) for anyone of the numbers 99, 333, 555, 666, 777,888,2222,3333, 4444 , 5555, 6666, 7777, 8888.
(iii) On payment of fee of Rs.20,000 (Rupees twenty thousand only) for anyone of the numbers 123, 222, 369, 444, 567,786,1111, 1116, 3366, 3456, 4455.
(iv) On payment of fee of Rs.10,000 (Rupees ten thousand only) for anyone of the numbers 3, 5, 6. 7, 111, 234, 306, 405, 789, 818, 909, 1188,1234, 1314, 1818, 1899, 2277, 2772, 2345, 2727, 2799, 3636, 3663, 3699, 4545, 4554, 4567, 4599, 5678, 6336, 6633, 6789, 7227, 7722, 8118, 8811, 9009, 9099.
(v) On payment of fee of Rs.5,000/-(Rupees five thousand only) for anyone of the numbers other than those mentioned against the clauses (i) (ii) (iii) and (iv) above in respect of all vehicles except two wheelers for which a fee of Rs.2,000/- shall be charged. When there is application for allotment for four wheelers and two wheelers for the same number, priority shall be given to four wheeler applicants.
Kindly Note :
1. Provided that any current number can be reserved on payment of Rs.1000/-” (Rupees Thousand Only)
2. The application for reservation of numbers shall be dropped in a drop box (sealed box) along with the required fee up to1 P.M. No application would be allowed to be dropped in the drop box after 1 PM on any working day. No. application shall be received personally under any circumstances.
3. All the payments shall be made in the shape of a Demand Draft drawn in favour of Secretary or Regional Transport Authority of that District from, any reputed bank.
4. If there is more than one application in a day for particular registration number, the reservation shall be made by way of receiving tenders in closed envelopes along with the RRMTA. All applications shall enclosed the offered amount by way of a Demand Draft in favour of Secretary, Regional Transport Authority of the District to the tender form at 3. P.M. on the same day before the registering authority. The number shall be allotted to the highest offer those who have filed applications. If any applicant is not present at 3.P.M. For bidding, his application along with fee shall be forfeited. The bid amount offered shall not be less than the fees referred to in sub rule (3) (i), (ii) and (iii), as the case may be.
5. The number reserved under sub rules (3) (i), (ii) & (iii) shall be allotted on production of the vehicle and registered as per the procedure prescribed in the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988 and rules made there under. The reservation shall be cancelled if the vehicle is not produced within fifteen (15) days from the date of reserving the number. The number reserved shall be re-notified immediately and the procedure as per sub rules (3)(i), (ii), (iii) and (5) shall be followed after cancellation of the reservation. If no applicant applies for the number of numbers, the said number of numbers shall be referred to the Transport Commissioner at intervals decided by him for re-notification or further action.