ugc.ac.in Online UGC National Fellowship Programme 2015 for OBC candidates
The Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, Govt. of India has announced the Fellowship Programme for the OBC candidates to pursue their higher education. The concerned authority has main motive to award this fellowship and that is to make every candidates enough capable and self dependent to pursue his/her education to fulfill their dreams and to achieve their goals.
All the applicants are invited to fill their applications for UGC National Fellowship programme which is available for those candidates who belongs to OBC (Other Backward Classes) and wish to pursue their higher education such as regular and full time M.Phil. and PhD degrees in the reputed institutes/colleges.
- All those OBC Candidates who are unemployed and those who have passed their Post Graduate examination in the relevant subject and also those candidates who wish to conitnue their full-time research without JRF of UGC-NET or UGC-CSIR NET are eligible to apply for the fellowship.
- The applicant is informed that he/she must belongs to OBC category and must have passed the Post Graduate examination.
- The applicant’s parent/guardian annual income should not exceeds upto Rs. 6,00,000/- lakh per annum from all sources.
- The eligible and talented candidates who already have registered for M.Phil./Ph.D. is eligible for the consideration for award of fellowship under the awarded scheme.
- This scholarship is Open for International Students Indian citizens who belong to Other Backward Classes OBC are eligible to apply for these fellowships.
- Applicant is required to get the scanned copy of OBC Certificate
- Also a scanned copy of Income Certificate of Parent/guardian ( if parent’s income is less than 6,00,000 lac per annum)
- Scanned Copy of applicant’s Recent passport size Photograph
- An applicant also produce the scanned Copy of Master Degree, Mark sheet.
- Declaration/Certificate from Head of Department/Institution or competent authority of the University/Institute/College to the effect of forwarding of application and necessary facilities will be provided to the candidates during research of M.Phil/Ph.D. respectively.
- If an applicant is physically handicapped then the candidate needs to produce the scanned Copy of Physical Disability Certificate.