ugc.ac.in : Post Doctoral Fellowship To Women Candidates 2015-16
University Grants Commission is inviting the eligible candidates application forms for UGC Post Doctoral Fellowship 2015. All the interested candidates who are willing to make their career in advanced studies and research may obtain this bright opportunity of this scheme by applying via online.
The main objective of this scheme is to provide the advanced studies and research in various fields such as science, engineering and technology, humanities and social sciences in Indian Universities and Colleges. All Candidates may apply for this fellowship programme latest by the due date.
To get the complete details about UGC Post Doctoral Fellowship 2015 such as eligibility criteria, amount of fellowship, process to apply etc. please read below:
Title of the Scheme
UGC Post Doctoral Fellowship 2015
- All the eligible candidates must have a doctorate degree in the relevant subject.
- Those candidates belonging to general / open category should have 55% marks at UG level and 60% of marks at PG level.
- Those candidates who belong to reserved categories such as (SC/ST/OBC/PH) must have 50% marks at UG level and 55% marks at PG level.
- The upper age of the candidates should be as per the following criteria as on 1st July of the year of application.
- Those candidates who are belongs to General / Open category must be maximum 55 years of age to apply for this scheme.
- SC / ST / OBC / PH / Minority communities: 60 years maximum.
Duration of Reward
The tenure of the grant will be 5 years with no condition for further expansion.
Amount of Fellowship
The eligible candidates will get the financial assistance which will be provided to the short listed candidates as per the following manner:
Fellowship: @Rs.18,000/- p.m
@Rs.20,000/- p.m after 2 years
@Rs. 25,000/- p.m for fresh applicants
@Rs.30,000/-p.m for research experienced candidates
Contingency A: @Rs.50,000/- per annum for 5 years
Departmental Assistance: @Rs.2000/- p.m which is fixed for physically disabled and blind candidates
The selected candidates will get the notification on the basis of their eligibility and norms of organization.
Process to Apply
- All the willing and eligible candidates can apply for this scheme by just visiting the official website i.e. www.ugc.ac.in
- Check the “For Students” section on the bottom of the home page.
- Now you need to Press on “Scholarships & Fellowships” option from the list.
- After that, search and select the link according to your selected scheme.
- Now, you are required to click on “Apply Now” button and fill the required details in the form.
- After that Submit this form within the specific time period and take a print out copy of the same for future reference.
Date for online application: 31/05/2015
For more details for the same you can obtain it through the official website link : http://www.ugc.ac.in/pdfw/