uppclonline.com Online Electricity Bill Payment in UP through UPPCL
It is quite simple to pay electricity bills in UP. The process of Electricity Bill Payment, Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) has recently introduced an Online Electricity Bill Payment facility for its consumers. All those consumers who are belonging to cities like Lucknow, Varanasi, Aligarh and Meerut are fortunate to use the most secure Online Electricity Payment through UPPCL webpage.
Rest of all the cities will be covered into fold of Online Electricity Payment later on. If we move on to Online Electricity Bill Payment which provides the freedom to its consumers to pay their liabilities as per their convenience via Credit Card or Debit Card or Online secure Banking. Here we are going to discuss on all required steps to make Online Electricity Bill Payment in UP.
Process to pay Electricity Bill Online in Uttar Pradesh (UP):
- First you need to open webpage link of Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL)which is : https://www.uppclonline.com/dispatch/Portal/appmanager/uppcl/wss?_nfpb=true&_pageLabel=uppcl_loginreg_login&pageID=LR_002
- If you want to pay your electricity bill via online then you have to register yourself for this first. To register you need to click on Register button which is blue color button and it could be easily visible on your display screen. Now there will be one register page will be visible on your screen. All you have to do is to fill up the Account number and bill number (or SBM bill Number) and we must inform you that these numbers are clearly mentioned on your electricity bill.
- Now Click on ‘Continue’ button.
- Now click on ‘Pay Bill’ option.
- Now enter your Account No. of electricity Connection and Click on to ‘View’ button, it will lead you to show the outstanding bill details.
- Now, you need to click ‘Pay Now’ button and select Payment Mode
- Here, you will be asked to re-enter Account Number and follow the instructions and make payment
Therefore, you can pay your electricity bill via online service which lead you to the secure mode. At present Punjab National Bank (PNB) Account Holder can also make their payment of bills. For this one must have Credit Card, Debit Card or ATM or Internet Banking Facility of Punjab National Bank.