- Engineering and MBBS Programme
- Master Degree Programme
- Study Abroad Programme
- Special Programme
- Endowment Programme
- Engineering and MBBS Programme: VKSSF offers the Scholarships for Bachelor Degree Education in the streams of Engineering and MBBS. The Scholarship Amount of Rs. 30,000/- and Rs. 40,000/- per year for each student
- Master Degree Programme: VKSSF offers Scholarships for Master Degree courses in any of the stream. The amount of scholarship varies from stream to stream.
- Study Abroad Programme: VKSSF offers Scholarships for those students who wants to pursue higher education from outside India , with Scholarship Amount of Rs. 1.00 Lakh per year for each student.
- Special Programme: VKSSF awards PUC and DEGREE Scholarship with a Scholarship amount of Rs. 2,500/- and Rs. 5,000/- Respectively.
- Endowment Programme: Endowment Programmes are two special scholarship programmes
- Shri Ramadas V. Rao and Smt. Meenakshi R. Rao Scholarship for MBBS Studies for One girl Student.
- Late Padubidri Sadananda Shenoy Family Scholarship for MBBS Studies for TWO students.
- Applicant must have excellence in Konkani language as their mother tongue.
- Applicant must be seeking admission to the 1st year of the respective courses may apply
- Applicant must have scored minimum 70% Marks in their previous year.
- Applicant’s family Annual income should not be more than Rs. 4,50,000 lakhs from all sources (No income limit for Study Abroad Programme)
- It is very necessary for the applicants to create a Scholarship Common Application Platform (SCAP) account to avail Vishwa Konkani Scholarship.
- This is also informed to all the students that after creating an account, applicants must build their profile.
- After completing the SCAP profile, applicants will be able to search for available scholarships and apply for them.
Last Date for Engineering and MBBS Programme: 10th July, 2015
Last Date for Master Degree Programme: 10th July, 2015
Last Date for Study Abroad Programme: Applications are open all around the year.
For more details, please visit: http://vishwakonkani.org/scholarships/