wbmdfc.org Kolkata Merit Cum Means Scholarship for Minorities 2014-15
Merit Cum Means Scholarship 2014-15 :
The West Bengal Minorities Development & Finance Corporation invites all online applications from those meritorious students who belongs to Minority Communities such as ( Muslim, Christian, Buddhist, Sikh, Jain and Parsee) and who are pursuing Technical/Professional Courses at Under Graduate / Post Graduate level in recognized Institutions under recognized Universities of West Bengal and other recognized Universities of other states of India.
The Eligibility Criteria are as follows :
1. Candidate must be the citizen of India and domicile of West Bengal.
2. Candidate’s annual family income should not exceed Rs. 2.50 lakh.
3. Candidate must have obtained minimum 50% marks in the last final examination of the ` concenrd Board/ University.
General Terms & Conditions :
1. Candidate may get full Course Fee in case of Listed Institutions like- IIT, IIM, NIT,NIFT,IIFT etc. (as per list of 85 institutes available in website).
2. Cnadidate may get Scholarship upto Rs. 30,000/-(ie. Actual Course Fee or Rs. 20,000/- per annum, whichever is less and Maintenance Allowance upto Rs. 10,000/- for Hosteller/ Rs. 5000/- for Day Scholar) per year for the Institutions other than Listed Institutions.
3. The eligible students are to apply Online and after finalization submit the same to their Institutions along with the supportive documents.
4. After submission of Online Applications, the students are suppose to submit duly signed printed version of their online applications along with all supportive documents to their respective institutes.
To Apply Online Click Here : http://www.
Timeline for Fresh & Renewal MCM Scholarship 2014-15 :-
1. Last date for submission of Online Applications for Fresh Scholarship by the students. 30th September 2014
2. Last date for submission of duly signed printed version of Online Applications along with all supportive documents to their respective institutes. 10th October 2014
3. Last date for scrutiny of Online Applications by the institutes. The institute will submit the hard copy of the online applications duly verified to M.D. WBMDFC. 20th October 2014
1. Last date for submission of Online Applications for Renewal Scholarship by the students. 15TH November 2014
2. Last date for submission of duly signed printed version of Online Applications along with all supportive documents to their respective institutes. 20TH November 2014
3. Last date for scrutiny of Online Applications by the institutes. The institute will submit the hard copy of the online applications duly verified to M.D. WBMDFC. 25TH November 2014
Additional documents which are to be attached with the hardcopy of Online Applications:-
a) Photocopy of applicant’s bank passbook containing name and CBS a/c no., bank branch name.
b) One CANCELLED CTS Cheque leaf.
1. The institute is to submit the hard copy of online application along with the supportive documents to the Managing Director, WBMDFC, ‘AMBER’, DD-27/E, SALT LAKE CITY, SEC-I, KOLKATA-700064.
2. 30% Scholarship has been kept reserved for the Girl Students.
3 (i) It is to be noted that without receipt of hard copy with relevant documents, the applications are likely to be rejected.
(ii) Mobile number given to the Online Application shall not be changed till obtaining the facility of Scholarship.
(iii) Once finalised the Online Application student should not change/modify the details.
For More Details Click Here : http://www.wbmdfc.