wbmdfc.org Post Metric Stipend for Minority Community by Talent Support Programme
Talent Support Programme-Post Matric Stipend For Minority Students 2014-15 :
All the applications are invited for the above programme in the prescribed format from the students who are belonging to minority communities such as (. Muslim, Christian, Buddhist, Sikh, Parsi and Jain) who are pursuing Higher Secondary or Under Graduate/ Post Graduate or equivalent courses under recognized Boards/Universities of West Bengal and other states.
The Eligibility :
1. This scheme is for those eligible students who have passed their last final Board/University examination and secured less than 50% marks (not more than 50% marks).
2. 30% of stipend is reserved for girl students.
3. The student must be the citizen of India and domicile of West Bengal.
4. Student’s annual family income should not exceed than Rs. 2.00,000 lakh from all sources.
5. The selection would be made on the basis of poverty rather than marks.
General Terms & Conditions :
1. The eligible students are to apply in the prescribed Form which is available at the District Officer of Minority Affairs at the office of District Magistrate and is also available in the Website www.wbmdfc.org. Photo copy of the prescribed form is also acceptable.
2. The Last Date for submission of application is 15th September 2014
3. The duly filled in prescribed form along with Income Certificate and attested copy of mark sheet of last examination should be submitted in the District office of Minority Affairs of the concerned district.
4. The students from Kolkata will submit their applications at the office of WBMDFC, “AMBER”, DD-27/E, Sector-1, Salt Lake City, Kolkata-700064(1st Floor)
5. Students who secure 50% or more marks in the last examination are covered under a different scheme of Post-Matric Scholarship.
6. A student shall be eligible for only one scholarship from all sources. If a student is found applied more than one scholarship all applications will be rejected.
7. For further details please contact respective District Officer, Minority Affairs under District Magistrate or WBMDFC’ HO. “AMBER”, DD-27/E, SALT LAKE CITY, SEC-1. KOLKATA-700064. Phone No : 033-40047469,
The Distribution and Receiving of Above Forms will start from 2nd June 2014
Closing Date of Form Submission: 15/08/2014
Oficial Website : http://www.wbmdfc.