wbmdfc.org West Bengal Pre/Post Matric Scholarship 2015-16 for ST/SC/OBC Students
West Bengal Minorities Development & Finance Corporation has recently announced the latest scholarship notifications about WBMDFC Post/ Pre Matric Scholarship 2015- 16 Form fr only those candidates who belongs to OBC SC/ ST for WBMDFC Post/ Pre Matric Scholarship 2015-16.
Here we are providing you the full and accurate details regarding the WBMDFC Post/ Pre Matric Scholarship 2015- 16 and thus we will keep updating the online scholarship form for the current academic session 2015-16, An application Form can be Downloaded from its official website and one can easily go through for the Online Registration process.
All the eligible and talented aspirants are required to follow and attain the eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, age criteria, how to apply, documents required etc, as such and if they find themselves appropriate or relevant then they could get down on to the WBMDFC Post/ Pre Matric Scholarship 2015- 16 Application form, fill in with the appropriate details, submit and proceed further.
There is another latest news coming from the same sources that there will be some more scholarship is to be given which is more than the last year, and now we all are expecting that there will be a notification for WBMDFC Post/ Pre Matric Scholarship 2015- 16 in the end of January or in starting of March 2015.
It is informed that the government board have recently decided to grant the scholarship forms for the following year as per the schedule.
Here our team will upload the all MOMA Scholarship WBMDFC Post/ Pre Matric Scholarship 2015- 16 notifications and those applicants who are interested for the same for the year 2015- 16 must update their views.
Pre- Matric Scholarship applications process will start from May 1, 2015.
The verification of application will be end up by July 31, 2015.
- An applicant must be an Indian citizen and must have the domicile of West Bengal.
- Applicant must have secured minimum 50% marks in the previous annual examination.
- Applicant’s parents/guardian annual income should not be exceed than Rs.1,00,000/- lac per annum from all sources.
- Applicant must be a student of a recognized institution.
- All candidates are requested that they must have a Bank Account for Pre Matric Scholarship, in some nationalised Bank with IFSC.
- Ministry of Minority Affairs, Govt. of India will distribute the scholarship through Direct Benefit Transfer DBT bank account only.
- All those candidates who have Aadhar card are required to mentioned it during the time of application process.
- All the candidates of class 1 to 8 must have the joint bank account along with their parents bank account may also considered.
- If the candidates are from Class 9 and 10, then in that case they must have their bank account.
- All eligible candidates are required to submit their duly filled application form for Fresh and Renewal.
- All fresh candidates may apply for Fresh and candidates who received scholarship in the previous year can apply for Renewal
How to Apply:
- All candidates are informed that they can apply for online application which can be obtained from the website link :www.scholarships.gov.in.
- The students of Class 9 and 10 are informed that they are required to submit their filled Online application from the above given website link and required to submit the Hard copy which has to be signed and submit it to the Head of the Institution which will be forwarded to BDO after verification and data entry process.
- All the students of class 1 to 8 should required to download the application form from wbmdfc.org and will have to submit the offline application to their respective schools.
- The school will do the Data Entry process for Junior High or High School. E~> The primary School Data Entry will be done at CLRC under direction of Block Development Officers.
- If in case of Kolkata, the application or hard copy will be submitted to the West Bengal Minority Development & Finance Corporation office of Kolkata District. The contact address is furnished below.
First floor, Amber DD-27E,
Kolkata – 700064
There will be no application will be received in the BDO or the District Minority Office or at the Office of the WBMDFC either by hand or through Post.
All applicants are informed that they can download the application form from the given website link: http://www.wbmdfc.org/Editor/uploaded/file/recruit/PRE%20MATRIC%20FORM%20OF%20CLASS%20I-VIII.pdf
Salt Lake City,