wbmdfc.org West Bengal Talent Support Programme-Post Matric Stipend for Minorities 2014-15
Talent Support Programme-Post Matric Stipend For Minority Students 2014-15 :
All eligible applicants are invited for the above programme. This Talent Support programme is initiative of state govt and welfare department. Those students who belongs to minorities community can apply for the same. Applications are invited for the above programme in the prescribed format from the students who are belongs to minority communities (such as ; Muslim, Christian, Buddhist, Sikh, Parsi and Jain) and who are pursuing Higher Secondary or Under Graduate/ Post Graduate or equivalent courses under recognized Boards/Universities of West Bengal and other states can also come and apply for this scheme.
Official Website : http://www.wbmdfc.org/
Eligibility Criteria :
1. Those students can apply for this scheme who have passed the previous final Board/University examination and scored minimum 50% marks. (not more than 50% marks).
2. There will be 30% of scholarship/stipend is reserved for girl students only.
3. The candidate must be the Indian citizen and domicile of West Bengal.
4. The candidate’s family annual income should not exceed than Rs. 2.00.000 lac from all sources.
5. The final selection of the eligible students would be made up on the basis of poverty rather than marks.
Terms & Conditions :
1. The eligible students are required to apply in the prescribed Format which is easily available at the District Officer of Minority Affairs at the office of District Magistrate and is also available in its official Website www.wbmdfc.org. You can take photo copy of the prescribed form and it is also acceptable.
2. The closing Date for application submission is 15th September 2014
3. The duly filled application in prescribed format along with Income Certificate and attested copy of mark sheet of last examination should be submitted in the District office of Minority Affairs of the concerned district.
4. The candidates from Kolkata will submit their applications at the concerned office of WBMDFC, “AMBER”, DD-27/E, Sector-1, Salt Lake City, Kolkata-700064(1st Floor)
5. Students who have scored minimum 50% or above in the previous examination will be covered under a different scheme of Post-Matric Scholarship.
6. A student could be eligible for only one scholarship from all sources. If any student will be found applied for more than one scholarship/stipend then in that case the application will be rejected.
7. For further details and information kindly contact to the respective District Officer, Minority Affairs under District Magistrate or WBMDFC’ HO. “AMBER”, DD-27/E, SALT LAKE CITY, SEC-1. KOLKATA-700064. Phone No : 033-40047469,
Please Note :
The Distribution and Receiving of Above Forms will start from 2nd June 2014
Deadline for Submission of Form : 15th September 2014
For More Details Click Here : http://www.wbmdfc.org/notice/talent-…m-2014-15.html