wbsed.gov.in Dept. of School Education: West Bengal NTSE National Talent Search Examination 2015
The concerned Department of School Education, Government of West Bengal has recently published the State Level National Talent Search (NTS) Examination, 2015 for those students who are pursuing their education in Class 10th in Schools/ Madrasahs recognised by West Bengal Board of Secondary Education (WBBSE)/ West Bengal Board of Madrasah Education (WBBME)/ Central Board of Secondary Education ( CBSE) OR Council for the Indian School Certificate Examination, New Delhi. The main purpose of this exam is to identity the talented students and also polish their talent.
Eligibility Criteria :
@> Those candidates who wish to apply for this exam must be a student of Class 10th of any recognised Institution in West Bengal.
@> Those eligible candidates who secured minimum 50% marks or above in previous Final Examination of Class 9th are eligible to apply for this examination.
@> Those candidates who are Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes and scored minimum 40% marks or above in the previous final exam of Class 9th are eligible for this examination.
@> Those candidates who are Physically Handicapped will be divided into 3 groups, i.e. hearing, physically and visually are also eligible to appear in the NTS exam, but they must have valid Certificates with 40% or above disability and studying in Class 10.
@> The eligibility criteria is almost same for physically challenged as General/SC/ST candidates.
@> State Government had not fixed any income slab in applying for the scholarship.
Examination Fee :
There is no Fees amount will be Charge by the State Government for the NTS Examination 2015.
How to Apply :
- All the eligible and interested candidates can avail the Application Form from the official website of Dept. of School Education, West Bengal, ie.www.wbsed.gov.in or www.wbdse.in
- You are required to fill the online application form and take a print out of filled application form.
- Duly signed printed hard copy of the application with all the necessary documents like SC/ST/Disability certificates must be submitted to the District Inspector of Schools (Secondary Education) on or before the due date.
- The application may be done by the students individually or from the schools concerned.
Offline submission of Application:
- All those students who wish to apply through offline mode can also submit their application by offline mode.
- Students may contact to the Offices of the Sub-Inspector of Schools (circle), A.I/S (Sub Division) or District Inspector of Schools concerned for online submission.
- All eligible students may submit their offline application form for scholarship before the due date with a Declaration that the student has not applied for the scholarship by online mode.
- The application format may be downloaded from the official website or it may be available at the Office of the District Inspector of School (S.E.).
All the candidates are informed that they can collect their admission Card for the NTS Examination which can be downloaded by the students ten (10) days before the Examination date.
All candidates are suggested that they can also collect the Admission Card personally from the concerned Office of the District Inspector of Schools ( Secondary Education) of the concerned District.
Postal Address of District Inspector of Schools :http://www.wbsed.gov.in/wbsed/default.html
Home Page : http://www.wbsed.gov.in/wbsed/default.html
Apply Online : http://www.wbdse.in/?q=ntse