wcdhry.gov.in Haryana Ladli Scheme of Girl Child
Ladli Scheme For Girl Child:
The main objective of Ladli scheme is to increase the level of the girl child in the family and also in our society. This scheme initiates to change the mentality of the people to give birth to girl child and make them enough capable and educated. We must give a right to birth for every girl child so that they can survive and make this world totally change in every aspects.
From the increasing of sex determination test in medical lab or some private hospitals the ratio of girl child is being declined day by day in which today the girl is 861 and boy child are crossing 1000. In order to combat the menace of female foeticide, improve the declining sex ratio of females and increase the number of girls in the families, a new Scheme Ladli is being launched w.e.f. 20-8-2005
Financial Assistance under the Ladli Scheme :
Under the Ladli scheme the state govt. is decided to awarded of Rs. 5000/- per family for a year and this amount will be payed to the parents who give birth of their second daughter who born on or after 20th August,2005 for 5 years. This incentive will be deposited in Kisan Vikas Patras in the joint name of 2nd girl child and the mother.
In case of mother is not alive then this incentive will be deposited in the joint name account of 2nd girl child and the father.
In case a family have twin daughters, then in that case the incentive will start with immediate effect. The 1st instalment will be given within one month of the birth of 2nd girl child.
All the instalments will be released on the birthday of second girl child and it will be continued every year. If in case of any reason the girls are not alive then the incentive will be immediately stopped. The deposited amount will be mature after the 2nd girl child completes the age of 18 years.
Eligibility Criteria :
Here we are providing you the important eligibility points in which you will get the details of the same, it is requested to read an follow these points:
- All parents /residents of Haryana or those who are domicile of Haryana are entitled for the financial assistance which is provided there is at least one alive real sister of the 2nd girl child in the family.
- It is important that parents along with girl child should be residing in the state of Haryana.
- It is mandatory that the registration of the girls should be done at the given time.
- The parents have to make sure that they have given her girls a proper immunization ( as per age of the girl children) may be produced at the time of receiving each payment.
- It is also very important that the both girls of the same family should be enrolled in school or anganwadi centre as per their age eligibility.
Area of the Ladli Scheme :
The Ladli Yojana will be provided in both rural and urban areas in the State of Haryana. So both Urban and Rural areas people are requested to apply for this scheme as soon as possible.
Application Procedure for obtaining the Scheme :
Please read carefully the application process points:
- Those who wish to obtain this facility under this scheme, the mother/father/guardian are suggested to apply on the prescribed proforma.
- The application form is easily available in your nearest Anganwadi Centres or in the offices of Child Development Project Officers in rural and urban areas at free of cost.
- These application forms are also available in the concerned offices of Civil Surgeons.
- You are required to fill the application in a prescribed format.
- And the filled application will be deposited to the Anganwadi staff and Health staff of the concerned areas.
- The applicant will submit a certified copy of the birth certificate of the 2nd girl child issued by the competent authority with the filled application form.
The Haryana Govt. will purchase Kisan Vikas Patras in the joint name of the 2nd girl child and mother/father/guardian. And this investment will be made under Group Scheme Ladli- LIC of India.