- The duration of the fellowship is for total 5 years.
- All the eligible fellows will be provided some benefits in which some are,Personal Support, Research expenses and additional allowances to travel for work outside the Host Institution.
- The total award for a Early Career Fellowships includes the costs requested by the applicant as well as the set contributions by the India Alliance.
- An applicant should be in final year of PhD studies or have no more than 4 years of postdoctoral research experience from the date of your PhD viva.
- Applicant should hold/are being considered/have a commitment for a faculty position, they are advised to write to the Office with their CV before applying.
- An applicant must be an Indian citizen or of Indian origin. You need not have undertaken your PhD in India.
How to Apply:
- An applicant is informed that he/she must submit a preliminary application at the given link:
- After reviewing the preliminary application applicants are invited to submit a full application.
Last date for Preliminary application: 15th June, 2015
For more Details, Please Visit: http://www.wellcomedbt.org/early.html