Western Union Money Transfer Through Online SBI Account in Mumbai www.sbi.co.in/
About Western Union Money Transfer :
The State Bank of India (SBI) is the Principal Agent of Western Union Financial Services for paying inward remittances deposited in overseas offices OR locations of Western Union.
Web Portal : https://www.sbi.co.
a. Only personal remittances will be allowed under this arrangement. Donations or contributions to the respective charitable institutions or trusts, trade related remittances, remittance towards purchase of property, investments or credit to NRE Accounts shall not be made through this arrangement.
b. A cap of USD 2500 has been placed on a person’s remittance under this scheme. The amount up to Rs.50,000/- can be easily paid in cash mode to a beneficiary in India. Any amount exceeding this limit shall be paid by means of account payee cheque or demand draft or by payment order, etc. or credited directly to the beneficiary’s bank account only. Hence, in exceptional situation, where the beneficiary is a foreign tourist, higher amounts may be disbursed in cash.
c. Only 30 remittances can be received by a single person beneficiary under the scheme during a calendar year.
This facility is now available at more than 10,000 respective branches in India
Online Western Union Money Transfer (Account Based Money Transfer)
Recipient of Western Union money can now transact online. Users of our internet banking facility can logon towww.onlinesbi.com and transfer the money directly to their deposit account after receiving Money Transfer Control Number from the sender. We have provided a Western union Money Transfer link under “payment/ transfer” tab in onlinesbi.
Terms & Conditions :
1. Only inward remittance from WU is permitted, no outward or domestic transfers are permitted.
2. The Receiver is required to submit Photo ID and Address proof as per KYC norms.
3. The spelling of the Receiver name on the ID or bank account should be same as given by the sender.
4. It is not necessary to have a deposit account in the bank for receiving the money except for Account Based Money Transfer.
5. Bank does not charge any commission for the transaction from the receiver.
If know more Details, Kindly Click Here : https://www.sbi.co.in/