wpc.dot.gov.in Process to File Licence Application and Online Track Status in Delhi
To file the Licence application you are required to visit the official website and check the online form filling process and then you need to fill the form with the prescribed format. After filling the form kindly send it very carefully along with the required documents list.
To check the track status kindly visit the concerned department or check by your application number through online service. This will help you to find the status. To know more kindly read below:
Official Website : http://www.wpc.dot.gov.in/
Procedure to obtain a license from WPC:
1) First you are required to file the license application through online mode in www.wpc.dot.gov.in in the appropriate category without skipping any steps
2) After filling online application you are required to Read the Checklist Provided.
3) After online application you are required to take a print out of the application ID.
4) After that you need to submit a hard copy of the same application form along with a copy of the print out of application ID to WPC office or RLO as the case may be.
5) Follow the subsequent instruction from WPC. Keep a watch on the status of the license application on the official website.
Online Procedure of Filing of COP Application :
Applicant Login :
An applicant can register to the web portal and can show various activities. A Registerd user can file applications for:
a. Network Licences
b. Non-Network Licenses
c. Coordination Licenses
e. Type Approval
f. Amateur Licenses
The Applications can filed and can be tracked through the official website. SACFA Applications can be filed by a Registered User. The status of all SACFA cases is available on-line.
It is suggested to all users that they register to the WPC official Website just once and perform there activities by just using the same Login ID and unique Password.
Before Filling Online Application and Forwarding for various Licenses,You are informed to go through the Checklist.
Filled application Status:
Query for Viewing SACFA / License Application Status for a given Period.
Through this login:
Applicants can check the status of all the SACFA / License applications filed by all the Users at WPC for a given Period.
Contact Address :
Government of India
Wireless Planning & Coordination Wing
Ministry of Communications and Information Technology
Department of Telecommunications