www.agae.tn.nic.in Process to check GPF Pension Status Online in Chennai
Tamilnadu Account General:
This official website helps the subscribers to view their GPF account status throuh online. This covers GPF in respect of AIS Officers(All India Services), High Court Judges and all State Government Officers/Staff of Tamil Nadu.
GPF details are made available from the year 1993 for AIS Officers, from the year 2000 for High Court Judges and from the year 1991 for other Officers of Tamil Nadu State Government.
Official Website : http://www.agae.tn.nic.in/
The services offered to the subscribers are listed below :
1. Opening and Closing Balance gives the yearly Opening and Closing Balance. The year has to be selected from the list.
2. Credit or Debit Details gives the list of transaction related to the particular year. The list includes monthly subscriptions, temporary advances made, part final withdrawal, etc.
3. Current Balance will give the Current Opening Balance, Current year Credits & Debits and the Current Closing Balance.
4. Current Year Credits will give the calculative credits made during the current financial year
5. Missing Credit Details gives the list of monthly subscriptions for which AG (A&E) has not received the records.
6. Final Withdrawal Details gives the status of the application received for final withdrawal.
7. Send Feedback enables the service for the active subscribers to send their feebback or suggestions regarding to the site. Subscribers are informed to mention their valid email address to make it possible for sending the reply to them.
8. Details of some of the abbreviations used in this site are listed as shown below.
Sl.No – Item – Abbreviation
1- GPF – General Provident Fund
2- PCA – Pay Commission Arrears
3 – IDA -Impounded Dearness Allowance
4 – UGC – University Grants Commission Arrears
5 – IR – Interim Relief
9. Logout enables the subscriber to come out of his online GPF.
Process to Login:
The Subscriber has to enter the GPF No. together with suffix and Date of Birth for entering the site.
We take a sample subscriber with subscription number such as 123456/GA and date of birth 18, Feb, 1953.
To view his subscription details he has to first login by entering 123456 in the GPFNo box and select GA in the suffix list and 18/02/1953 in the Date of Birth box.
Please Note :
If in case a month or day of date of birth is in a single digit then it must be prefixed with 0. Other wise it will be prompted as invalid date of Birth.
Database does not cover Teachers Provident Fund, Panchayat Union Provident Fund and Employee’s Provident Fund.
Process of pension Status :
You are required to enter the Application Number in the link given below to know the application status of pension online.
Contact Address :
Tamil Nadu Accountant General
361 Anna Salai
Chennai – 600 018