www.dorabjitatatrust.org : J.N. Tata Endowment Loan Scholarship 2015
Every year the Dorabji Trust published the loan scholarship scheme for those students who wish to pursue their higher studies. The name of the loan scholarship is J.N. Tata Endowment for the Higher Education of Indians.
Who can apply for J.N. Tata Endowment Scholarship Programme:
- This scholarship programme is opened for all Indian students who wish to continue their higher studies.
- The age eligibility to apply for the scholarship is 45 years maximum.
- All those students who are graduates, post graduates, professional, or researchers with/ without experience may apply for this loan scholarship.
- The students who are interested to pursue their higher studies to learn the advanced technologies in our country are also able to apply for the scholarship.
- The student who is Indian can apply for this scheme.
- The maximum age criteria of the candidate will be less than 45 years.
- This is to inform all the eligible candidates that they must have good academic record and must have graduated from a recognized University.
- Those candidates who are Professional, and applying for the scholarship must have good work-experience in the relevant field.
Application Procedure :
- All applicants are informed that the application form for J.N. Tata Endowment loan scholarship will be available from December 8, 2014 to February 16, 2015 respectively.
- All those interested candidates may obtain the application form from the Endowment’s administrative concerned office, by personally or by mode of post.
- If you want to obtain the application form then you need to make payment of Rs 100 in cash by visiting the concerned office.
- If candidate needs to obtain the prescribed application for loan scholarship by the mode of post, then the candidates need to send ‘Money order ‘ or ‘Demand Draft’ by February 16, 2015 to endowment office. This demand draft should be drawn in favor of “The J. N. Tata Endowment”.
- Applicant is required to mention his/her full name, contact numbers and address to receive the application form by post.
- The Candidate is required to send the filled application form along with required documents to the concerned Endowment office before the closing date 9th March, 2015.
- The selected candidates for the scholarship, will have to go through for the personal interview which is to be conducted in Mumbai.
- The interview process will be conducted in the month of March and June 2015.
Issue of application form for loan scholarship: December 8, 2014.
Closing date for issue of application form: February 16, 2015
Closing date for submission of filled application form: March 9, 2015