www.gokdam.kar.nic.in Bangalore Merit cum Means Scholarship and Renewal Process
Merit-Cum-Means Fresh and Renewal Process:
Applications are invited from those candidates who belongs to minority communities and wants to pursue or pursuing their education from class 1st to 10th in Govt/ Govt. aided/ Recognised Private schools/ Instruction for pre matric scholarship scheme will be awarded by the concerned Ministry of Minority Affairs, Government of India. To know more kindly read below:
Eligibility Criteria For Scholarship :
The candidates needs to score more than 50% marks in the previous Qualifying Exam and also more than 50% marks in the previous year final examination and should have no back logs till date.
The Qualifying Exam (QE) % : For UG Students – Overall Percentage in 2nd PUC / 12th. For PG Students – Aggregate % of all Semesters / Years of UG Course Studied.
Candidate’s family annual Income from all sources should not exceed Rs. 2,50,000 lac
The candidates who have been sanctioned the Merit-cum-Means Scholarship FRESH / Renewal are eligible for Renewal and if they have scored above 50% in previous semester / year final examination and studying in the same course.
Students doing their Final year Internship cannot Apply.
Here we are providing you some simple steps which give you assistance regarding the same and they are furnished below:
Step 1 : First you need to visit web portal momascholarship.gov.in and click on the button “ Merit-Cum-Means Scholarship”
Step 2 : Then you need to go to the Link “ Student Registration ” and Click on “ Student Registration ”
Step 3 : After that follow the Steps and complete filling the ONLINE Form with correct details.
Step 4 : After entering all details, click on the SAVE Button & Verify all details entered.
Step 5 : If you make sure that all the details are correct, then click on FINALIZE & SUBMIT Button.
Step 6 : Click on the Button PREVIEW / PRINT REPORT, you will see your 8 page Filled in Appln.
Step 7 : Download the Filled ONLINE Application and save it in your Computer.
Step 8 : Print the downloaded ONLINE Application – 8 Pages.
Step 9 : You need to visit your respective College/Institution, and get the details of college filled in Page 5 & 6 in the Application.
Step 10 : Attach all documents required along with the HARD copy and Send it to Directorate of Minorities, 20th Floor, V.V. Towers, Bangalore – 560001 in person or by Post / Courier. Kindly write “APPLICATION FOR MERIT-CUM-MEANS SCHOLARSHIP 2013-14”on top of the Envelope
Important Documents Required :
1. Photocopy of 12th class / 2nd PUC Marks Card & Previous Semester / Year Marks card for Under Graduation students attested by Head of Institution / Gazetted Office.
2. Photocopy of Graduation Marks Cards (All semesters/Years) & Previous Semester / Year Marks Card for PG students attested by Head of Institution / Gazetted Office.
3. Photocopy of Income Certificate issued by the Tehsildar or Original Income Affidavit in a Non-Judicial stamp paper of Rs.20/-.
4. Attested photocopy of the Fee Receipt issued by the College for the current year.
5. 1 Passport Size Recent Color photo to be Pasted on the 1st Page of the Hard Copy of the Application.
6. Photocopy of the Bank Pass book (1st page) indicating A/C No. & IFSC Code etc.
7. For Students whose Permanent Address is located in Dharwad, Mysore & Tumkur Districts Only – Photocopy of the Aadhar Card / Acknowledgement has to be attached Compulsorily
Please Note :
If any of the following documents are not attached, then in that case the Application will be Rejected.
Applications received after LAST DATE will not be considered both for fresh & renewal.
Incomplete information in the application & incomplete documents will not be considered.
For any queries, call 080- 22863617/22863618
Official Website : http://www.gokdom.kar.nic.in/