www.iusstf.com SN Bose Scholars Program 2014-15
www.iusstf.com SN Bose Scholars Program 2014-15:
The S.N Bose Scholars program will provide a great opportunity to every Indian students who recently enrolled themselves in a Bachelors or Masters’ degree in Atmospheric and Earth Sciences; Chemical Sciences; Engineering; Mathematical and Computational Sciences; and Physical Sciences to undertake research at the University of Wisconsin – Madison and partner universities to summer of 2014 for a period of 10 weeks.
The program is considered :
- To provide an opportunity for every Indian students to experience world-class research facilities in leading U.S. institutions;
- To encourage and motivate students to take up research as a career
- To pave the way for the next generation of pioneers and innovators in science and technology to interact with each other, and;
- To build long-term R&D linkages and collaborations cutting across boundaries around the globe.
- Indian citizens currently pursuing a Bachelors or Masters’ degree at a recognized institution of higher education and learning in India.
- Open to students of Atmospheric and Earth Sciences; Chemical Sciences; Engineering Sciences; Mathematical and Computational Sciences; and, Physical Sciences
There will be only 2 meritorious students will be nominated in each of the above mentioned disciplines from our institution for the internship. For more information about this scholar program along with the application format and guidelines , can be found at the official website : http://www.indousstf.org/bose/scholars.htm