www.laedcl.gov.in How to Pay Online Electricity Bill in Guwahati
Online Electricity Bill Payment Process:
Now one can pay the electricity bill payment through online service by Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking through BillDesk Payment Gateway and Cash card through this official portal.
This unique facility has been started for Dibrugarh ESD-III, Jorhat ESD-II, GEC 1 & GEC 2. Sivasagar ESD-I, Nazira, Tinsukia ESD-I, Tezpur ESD-I, Azara ESD and Mirza ESD Payment Gateway is Live Now.
Now prepaid meter consumers can pay and generate their vend code online through this portal. Click prepaid button in the menu to initiate the process.
For Quick Pay Online click here : http://www.
Official Website : http://www.laedcl.
Please Note :
FPPPA AT 103/Unit (From 1 Nov’2012)
Do’s and Don’ts :
1. You must always, install safety equipments such as Earth leakage / overload & short circuit protection (circuit breakers / switches ) near point of supply.
2. Please make sure that healthy earthing is installed at your premises.
3. Always ensure that only IS marked cables of proper capacity are used for your installation and get the wiring done through only licensed Electrical Contractors.
4. Always prefer proper capacity fuse wire in main switches.
5. To have proper voltage, install adequate capacitors for inductive loads.
6. Make sure that safety of energy meter and metering equipments in your premises. Provide weather Proof enclosures to meters and metering equipments.
7. Make sure that the licensed electrical wiring contractor or his authorized representative is present in your premises at the time of effecting supply for testing the installation
8. Provide space for fixing the meter at a convenient place in the ground floor for easy accessibility to the Assessor for taking meter reading.
9. In all storey buildings, irrespective of the number of floors, provide space for fixing meter, cut -out etc., in the ground floor only.
10. While connecting additional loads like lights, fans, etc., and other electric appliances such as refrigerators, air-conditioners, Water-heaters etc., ensure that the meter capacity is adequate.
11. If the meter capacity is not adequate, contact the Section Officer for installing higher capacity meter.
12. Use electricity only for purpose for which the service connection has been given (i.e. domestic).
13. Safeguard the meter and other equipments of the DISCOM in your premises.
14. Construct your building with proper clearance from the existing High Tension/Low Tension lines as per the Indian Electricity Rules 1956.
15. If the building does not have adequate frontage and the line has to go through or over the adjoining premises of other owners arrange for necessary way-leave at your own cost for running the lines.
16. Get your supply converted from single-phase to three phase if the total connected load exceeds 4000 watts.
17. Replace promptly defective electrical fittings and appliances.
18. Pay electricity consumption bills and additional security deposit promptly at authorized cash counters only. If your service connection has been disconnected for non-payment, you may pay the amount due and the re -connection charges and intimate the Section Officer/Inspector of Assessment and avail re- connection.
19. If the meter is found to be defective and not running, bring the matter to the notice of the Section Officer in writing for replacement by a healthy meter.
20. Get the internal wiring checked up periodically not only to avoid leakage of electricity but also to safeguard the lives of the inmates in the premises.
Assam Power Distribution Company Limited
Guwahati – 781001
Assam – India