www.maef.nic.in National Scholarship Scheme for Girls Students belongs to SC,ST, & OBC
National Scholarship For Meritorious Girl Students Scheme Belonging To Minorities:
The huge Maulana Azad Education Foundation was came into existence on the occasion of Maulana Abul Kalam Azad’s birth centenary. The Foundation was registered under the Societies Registration Act 1860, on 6th July, 1989. The Foundation is a voluntary non-political, non-profit marking social service organization established to promote education amongst the educationally backward sections of the society.
Its main objective is to give best education to all those girls candidate who are belongs to low income family and minorities community. This Foundation is managed and funded by the Ministry of Minority Affairs, Government of India. The Hon’ble Minister of Minority Affairs is its Ex-officio President. The aim of the Foundation is to formulate and implement educational schemes and plans for the benefit of the educationally backward minorities in particular and weaker sections in general.
TITLE OF SCHEME :
“Maulana Azad National Scholarship Scheme for Girls belonging to Minorities”
OBJECTIVE OF THE SCHEME :
To give financial assistance and to recognize, promote and assist meritorious Girl students belonging to National Minorities who are not able to continue their education without having any kind of financial support.
PURPOSE OF SCHOLARSHIP :
Scholarship will be admissible for expenditure on payment School or College Fee, purchase of syllabus books, purchase of stationery or equipments which is required for the course & payment of Boarding/Lodging charges.
Important Guidelines :
1. The candidates are requested that the application can be downloaded from the web site www.maef.nic.in Photocopy of the application form can be used freely. There is no fee charge or any other amount is to be paid for application.
2. Application form can be delivered by the student directly to the Foundation by post or can be submitted by hand from 10.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.on all working days in the office of the Foundation.
3. There will be no fee charges to any one for any services.
4. Sanction letter or cheque for scholarship will delivered by Regd. Post directly to the address of successful candidate on completion of prescribed documents.
5. For any other information, only Secretary, MAEF should be contacted directly.
1. There will be only girls students are eligible such as Muslims, Christians, Buddhists, Sikh, Parsee can apply.
2. All the students needs to secured not less than 55% marks in the secondary school certificate examination for class 10th which is conducted by any recognized Board of Secondary Education.
3. Annual family income of the student from all sources should not more than Rs. 1,00,000/- in the financial year.
4. Student must have Confirmed their admission in class 11th Admission Slip which is issued by the college or school where the student is presently studying and verification of the principal , in the prescribed manner must be sent with the application.
5. Those students who are holding any other scholarship or stipend is not eligible to apply for this scholarship scheme.
6. The total amount of this Scholarship will be Rs. 12,000/- only which will be released in just 02 installments of Rs. 6,000/- each. The 1st installment will be released after sanction of scholarship and the 2nd installment will be released when the student will submit proof of passing class 11th and admonition to Class 12th in the
office of the Foundation.
7. The scholarship will be given those student who have passed 10th exam and taking admission in 11th in the year when result of 10th exam is declared.
Apply Online: http://www.maef.nic.in/Instructions.aspx
Web Home Page : http://www.maef.nic.in/
Contact Address :
Maulana Azad Education Foundation
(Ministry of Minority Affairs, Govt. of India)
Social Justice Service Centre, Chelmsford Road
Opposite New Delhi Railway Reservation Centre
New Delhi 110055