www.mprojgar.org : Online Registration for Employment Exchange in Madhya Pradesh
www.mprojgar is the main official website of Madhya Pradesh. All the youth of MP must register their name for it. All they need to do is to enter all their details like educational qualification, experience, etc in it. Presently there are 51 Employment Exchanges are functioning in the MP state. The complete information about the MP Employment exchange registration, renewal , self employment schemes, eligibility criteria, and useful information for job seekers as furnished below:
Official Website: www.mprojgar.org
State govt.has announced the online service of employment exchange registration for all the state candidates who are unemployed and also for those who are employed. To enhance their future the state govt has started the online service for all the eligible candidates of Madhya Pradesh.
By registering the name with employment exchanges gives you best job opportunities from the employer. One can renew the registration through online mode without visiting to the concenred exchange office or department. Candidates are required to provide their email id so that that the suitable jobs can be mailed to that email id.
List of Form which can be downloaded:
- Vacancy notification form (x-6)
- ER – I Form
- ER – II Form
- Detail Act 1959 and Rules 1960
How to Register:
- First you need to visit the main website www.mprojgar.org
- On the top ide of the web page there is an option of Job Seeker.
- You need to enter your details like name, district, city, contact number, date of birth and email id.
- Now you need to enter the details of username, password, re-enter password
- After entering the details you are required to verify it.
- Submit and press the button Proceed.
- Select next step.
- Then the login details will be appeared on the screen.
- Then enter username and password.
Contact Address of Madhya Pradesh , Employment Wing:
Directorate of Industries,
4th Floor , Vindhyachal Bhawan,
Contact Number: 07552677966