www.nationalhrd.org NHRDN 2nd National IR Summit,16-17th May 2014 at IHC, New Delhi
€˜Towards Sustainable Industrial Relations€™
16 €” 17 May 2014, India Habitat Centre, Lodhi Road, New Delhi
I am pleased to inform you that National HRD Network (NHRDN) is organizing its 2nd National IR Summit on the theme €˜Building Sustainable Industrial Relations€™ scheduled on 16 €” 17 May 2014 at India Habitat Centre Lodhi Road, New Delhi.
The Summit is being led by Mr. Pramod Mahatme, Vice President Employee Relations, Wipro as the Summit Director and has been designed keeping in mind the need of sustainable Industrial Relation. A galaxy of eminent Speakers from the Industry and academia have been invited to share their knowledge, experience and strategies on this very important subject.
Some of the key takeaways:
- Understanding the effects of Social Political and Economic framework in India on the Industrial Relations and developing policies to overcome them.
- Ensuring alignment between business imperatives and Industrial Relations issues at all levels.
- Attracting and building competency in talented HR professionals in the domain of IR
- Understanding the role of CEO€™s in helping organisations achieve IR deliverables when needs of the business are changing and
- Sharing and learning from fellow professionals on new insights & practices.
Confirmed Speakers for the Summit are:€”
- Dr. A K Balyan, MD & CEO, Petronet LNG
- Mr. A K Taneja, Managing Director & CEO, Shriram Pistons & Rings Ltd
- Mr. Abhay Kapoor, AVP (Corporate HR & ER) & Head-Group ER, Escorts Ltd.
- Mr. Amandeep Gupta , CEO, OCL Cements
- Mr. Anil Sharma, Vice President €” HR, ITC Hotels Ltd
- Dr. Aquil Busrai, CEO, Aquil Busrai Consulting
- Mr. Arun Leslie George, SVP & Head €” HR , Coromandel International Ltd
- Mr. B B Pattanaik, Managing Director, Central Warehousing Corporation Ltd
- Mr. D R Nagaraj, President & CEO, NMS HR Solutions
- Prof. J Phillip, President, XIME, Bangalore
- Prof. J S Sodhi, Director, Shri Ram Centre for IR & HR
- Mr. K S Bhullar, Group President-HR, Anand Group
- Mr. Manoj Kohli, Managing Director, Bharti Airtel
- Mr. P Dwarakanath, Advisor €” Group Human Capital, Max India
- Mr. Prince Augustin, EVP €” Group HR, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd
- Mr. Rajiv Kapoor, Chief Human Resource Officer, Fortis Healthcare
- Mr. Rajit Mehta, Dy. Managing Director, Max Group
- Dr. Samar Srivastava, Vice President €” HR, Jet Airways
- Mr. S K Roongta, Managing Director, Vedanta Aluminium Ltd
- Mr. S Sridhar, CEO, Escorts Agri Business
- Mr. Suresh Dutt Tripathi, Vice President €” Human Resource, Tata Steel
- Mr. SY Siddiqui, Chief Operating Officer, Administration (HR, Fin, IT, COSL), Maruti Suzuki India Ltd
- Mr. Vinod Aggarwal, CEO, VE Commercial Vehicles,
- Mr. Vinod Chaturvedi, Sr VP & Head HR, Ultratech Cement Ltd
- Mr. Vipin Sondhi, MD & CEO, JCB India Ltd.
- Mr. Vivek Patwardhan, Executive Coach & HR/IR Consultant, Srujan Consulting
- Mr. Yatinder Suri, Country Head, Outokumpu India Pvt Ltd
I am writing to request you kindly to nominate a few of your colleagues who could benefit from this initiative. For more details please download the brochure & Registration Form https://www.nationalhrd.org/files/IRS2014/IRSummit2014_Web.html