www.rajrojgar.nic.in Rajasthan Employment Exchange Registration
Rajasthan Employment Exchange Registration:
The employment exchange in India came into existence to provide the special encouragement and better opportunities for the eligible and talented job seekers. For thos purpose the Rajasthan govt. has set up the employment exchange to provide the jobs to unemployed youth in the state Rajasthan. www.rajrojgar.nic.in is the main official website of Rajasthan Employment Exchange. All the educated candidates are suggested to register their details on it. For more information kindly read below:
- Organizing Rojgar Melas
- Registration of Unemployed youth
- Provide self employed assistance to job seekers
- Publication of Fortnightly paper ” Rajasthan Rojgar Sandesh”
- Submission of job seekers’s list to employers
- Provide vocational guidance regarding various courses and training
About Employment Exchange:
The employment service has came into existence in India only after under the stress of unemployment. Recently Government of Rajasthan has taken a serious step to provide job opportunities for all those candidates who are unemployed and enough educated.
www.rajrojgar.nic.in is a main official website of Rajasthan state employment exchange. All educated candidates must register their name and add details of their educational qualification and experience on it. For this service the Directorate of Employment Exchange has provided this online service for registration process in Rajasthan.
All those students who are above 14 years of age are eligible for the employment exchange registration process. Candidates are suggested to enter their details in Rajasthan Employment Exchange Portal and get the chance to have the best job options in their state according to their key skills.
All candidates are informed that the registration of employment exchange is valid till 3 years and after that they can renew it which is mandatory.
- To ensure proper enforcement of job provisions with employment exchange.
- To collect the complete information about the self employment schemes to eligible job seekers.
- To provide special scheme to asset job seekers for weaker section candidates such as SC , ST , OBC , disabled person, women etc.
Official Website : www.rajrojgar.nic.in