www.sbsnagarpolice.com how to apply for police clearance certificate in punjab
Police Clearance Certificate Process :
The Police Verification is the important document which is issued by the District Superintendent of Police to an candidate, which certifies the following points:
1. The applicant must be a citizen of India.
2. The applicant is indeed the person whose photograph has been affixed on the PCC application form.
3. The applicant should not been involved in any type of criminal case and that there will be no any criminal case will be pending against him /her in the court of law as per district police criminal records.
4. The applicant should not come to any adverse notice, which would render him/her ineligible for the grant of visa or immigration service.
Who needs a PCC and Why :
The PCC is needed by all the citizens of India who have already applied for a visa for visiting or emigrating to a foreign country. The PCC has to be present before the concerned embassy or consulate along with the valid Indian passport and other important documents list. The PCC can also be required by the Indian citizens who are residing or working abroad and also who are intrested to apply for foreign citizenship or for permanent resident status in a foreign country.
Who can issue the PCC :
The District Superintendent of Police of the district of which the applicant is a permanent resident, is authorized to issue the PCC.
How to apply for the PCC :
If you wish to apply for a Police Clearance Certificate, then the applicant is required to fill an prescribed application form which is easily available at free of cost at concerned CPRC Center which is situated at SSP Office SBS nagar (Nawanshahar) near Chandigarh Chowk Nawanshahar. An Application form can also be easily downloaded from the district police official website. The duly filled-in application form by an applicant can be submitted personally or through a representative . (click here to download application form)
To Download Form Click Here : http://www.
Application Fee :
The PCC (Police Clearance Certificate) is available at ‘free of cost’ by the district police.
Important Documents Required :
The following documents list needs to be attached along with the application form :
1) 4 recent Passport size Photograph.
2) Photocopy of the Ration Card or Driving license or Voter I-card or Pan Card or any other residence certificate.
3) Valid copy of Passport.
4) Copy Age certificate that is School Certificate OR Date of Birth Certificate.
For More Details, Click Here : http://www.
Official Website : http://www.
Contact Address :
Office of Senior Superintendent of Police,
Near Chandigarh Chowk Nawanshahr,
Shahid Bhagat Singh Nagar 144514