www.sbsnagarpolice.com How to Check Passport Verification Status through Online in Punjab
If you have applied for an Indian passport, you can check your passport application status here. You will need to enter your 15-letter alphanumeric file number and date of birth below, and click the Get Passport Status button. Passport status is provided by the respective passport office and updated by Regional Passport Office, Jalandhar & DC Office SBS Nagar. To know more kindly see below:
Passport Verification Process :
1. The passport application are generally received from Regional Passport Office, Jalandhar & DC Office SBS Nagar. When the as earliest the passport verification forms are received then they are entered in the computer and then lists will be prepared at that time.
2. Each copy of the application will be delivered to the concerned Police Station for the verification process and the another copy will be sent to Additional. DGP/Intelligence, Punjab, Chandigarh for verification process.
3. After the satisfactory verification procedure the report is received from both sides, then the 2 copies of passport application is matched and joined together and sent it to the Deputy Commissioner office or Regional Passport Office or department. This process will take time of minimum 21 days approximately.
4. If any police officer personally demand for any gratification for verification process of the concerned passport application, than the required information will be immediately given to SSP SBS Nagar on his mobile.
Kindly Check Passport Status Here : http://www.
Important Documents which are required while police verification process:
a. Member Panchayat/ Numberdar report will be require.
b. Any residence proof such as Ration Card or Voter id card or recent paid electricity or water bill. etc.
c. Proof of date of Birth such as School certificate.
d. An applicant must present himself/herself and should sign on the form in the presence of police.
e. One recent passport size photograph.
Safety Tips :
1. The magic eye and a door chain are must for your door. One must use them before opening the door for any stranger.
2. Your unverified and unregistered servant or chowkidar or tenant may be have any criminal record so you are required to verify them through the Police station which is near to your region.
3. You are also require to secure your vehicles also by having security locks and alarms in it. By having gear lock, steering lock and center locking will secure your vehicle from the thieves.
4. Keeping expensive jewellery in open places has always proved dangerous. Beware of robbers and snatchers as they are alert and desperate for such things.
5. Must put some extra grills on your doors and windows, by having extra strong locks and always inform your neighbors before going out of the house.
6. Teach your children that they should not accept the gifts or chocolates from any strangers and also not to take lift from any strangers nor even talk to them.
7. Whenever you are standing in a crowded place, keep a sharp vision for unclaimed objects. These could be bombs.
Contact Address :
Office of Senior Superintendent of Police,
Near Chandigarh Chowk Nawanshahr,
Shahid Bhagat Singh Nagar 144514