www.sofworld.org : 4th Scholarship of Excellence In English 2014-15
The SOF and British Council are very happy to announce the great launch of the 4th Scholarship of Excellence in English. Under S.E.E, The Scholarship amount of Rs.5,000/- along with the Merit certificate will be awarded to 120 students in all over India in recognition of their great performance and excellence in English Language.
- The scholarship of excellence in english is the one time scholarship scheme.
- Under this scheme there will be around 120 school students from all over India will be selected.
- The process of selection will be done by the ecellence in English.
- The selected students will be awarded a scholarship reward of Rs.5000/- along with a Merit Certificate.
- The cheque of the amount will be made in favor of the selected students and it will be sent at the school address.
- A respective school can send a proposal recommending a student for consideration under S.E.E.
- The respective School must be a part of the IEO which is being conducted in Jan, 2015.
- Every school may recommend only one student.
- All the Recommendation should be duly signed by the school Principal / Head Master /Mistress only.
- A student recommendation should be mentioned in the specified format and complete with the required attachments.
- The selected student must being recommended and studying in class 3 to 10..
- The eligible student must have scored minimum 90% marks or equivalent grade in English subject in previous class.
- The eligible student must have scored minimum 85% marks or equivalent grades in previous year’s exams.
- All the Winners of SEE. will be notified individually and through respective schools.
- Decision of the SOF Committee will be final and will not be changed under any circumstances..
- All the schools Recommendation under 4th S.E.E. must be reach by 31st December 2014 at the Head office of Science Olympiad Foundation.