www.wbmdfc.org Kolkata Pre-Metric Scholarship for Minority Community Students
Pre-Metric Scholarship 2014-15 :
The West Bengal Minorities Development & Finance Corporation invites all eligible applicants who belongs to West Bengal for this Scholarship scheme and this scheme is for those students who are belonging to Minority Community such as (Muslim, Christian, Buddhist, Sikh, Jain and Parsee). The students of Government or Private recognized schools from class I to X, including hostellers are eligible to apply for the Scholarship. If you want to know more kindly visit the official website or read below:
Eligibility Criteria :
1. An applicant must be the citizen of India and domicile of West Bengal.
2. An applicant annual family income should not exceed upto 1,00,000 lac per annum.
3. An applicant needs to obtain minimum 50% marks in the previous final examination.
Terms & Conditions :
1. The eligible students are directed to apply in Prescribed Form of Pre-Matric Scholarship which is available at the District office of Minority Affairs and is also available in the website in our website www.wbmdfc.org.
2. Photo copy of the current prescribed form is also accepted.
3. Candidates may apply within 31st August, 2014.
4. The students who were selected for scholarship for the year 2013-14 should apply as Renewal candidate.
5. The students after passing Class IV are required to submit Fresh Application for getting Scholarship in Class V. If any student is admitted in a new school, leaving the previous school in any class, from Class I to X should apply afresh.
6. Students should submit the application forms duly filled in at the concerned office of the B.D.O.(in case of Rural areas)/ S.D.O (in case of Urban areas) along with photo copy of following documents i.e.
i) Mark Sheet of last final examination and
ii) Income Certificate from Councilor of Municipality/ Corporation/ Pradhan of Gram Panchayet/BDO or self affirmed affidavit.
Submission of Forms :
Contact Address :
At the Office of WBMDFC, “AMBER”, DD-27/E, Sector-I, Salt Lake City, Kolkata-700064
For Other Districts :
In Case of Rural Areas-At BDO Office
In Case of Urban Areas-At SDO Office
Last Date of Submission : 31st August 2014.
Official Website : http://www.wbmdfc.org/