www,tdscpc.gov.in Registration of Tax Payers and check OnlineTax Credit Form 26AS in Ghaziabad
Registration of Tax Payers and check Online Tax Credit Form 26AS in Ghaziabad
All those Taxpayers who are registered at the above portal viz. https://incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in can view 26AS by clicking on ‘View Tax Credit Statement (From 26AS)’ in “My Account”. The facility is available free of cost.
For “New Registration”, Click on ‘Register’ on the portal. The registration process is user-friendly and takes minimal time.
Website : https://www.tdscpc.
Tax Payers :
TRACES enables a PAN holder to register and view tax credit (Form 26AS) online.
Details in Form 26AS :
a. All details of tax deducted on behalf of the tax payer by deductors
b. All details of tax collected on behalf of the tax payer by collectors
c. Advance tax or self-assessment tax or regular assessment tax etc. deposited by the tax payers.
d. The refund and received during the whole financial year
e. All details of transactions in Mutual Fund, Shares and Bonds, etc. (as reported by AIR filer)
Functionalities for Tax Payers through TRACES :
Process of Registration and Login:
Simple Steps to be followed for registering on TRACES as a Tax Payer:
1. First you are required to click on ‘Register as New User’ in TRACES home page
2. The you need to select ‘Type of User’ as ‘Tax Payer’ from drop-down and proceed
3. Now enter the important details from Step-1 to Step-3 and proceed
4. Confirm the details in confirmation screen
5. After the successful registration process, the activation link will be sent to registered email id and separate activation codes will be sent to registered email id and valid mobile number
6. You need to click on activation link and enter User Id and activation codes
7. After activation procedure , user may login to TRACES
If you are already registered in TRACES, then you are required to login with your registered User Id Password & PAN else register as new user
Check and edit profile :
One can get the corrected Data by just applying in TIN for changes or correction in PAN Data. This request can be made by online or through the existing network of TIN-FCs.
About the Portal :
The TRACES is an application which is web based application of the Income Tax Department which provides an interface to all stakeholders associated with TDS administration. Also it enables of viewing the challan status, downloading of NSDL Conso File, Justification Report and Form 16 / 16A as well as viewing of annual tax credit statements (Form 26AS).
Highlights of the Portal :
a. To Download the NSDL Conso File
b. To Download the Justification Report
c. To View or Download the Form 26AS
d. To Download the Form 16 / 16A
e. To check Challan Status
f. To Manage Profile
TRACES Customer Care :
Contact Address :
Sector – 3, Vaishali,
Ghaziabad, U. P. – 201010
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org.
Toll Free : 1800 103 0344
Phone : 0120 4814600