youthforindia.org : Youth for India Fellowship Program 2015 by (SBI) State Bank Of India
Youth for India Fellowship Program 2015 by State Bank Of India (SBI)
Recently the State Bank of India (SBI) publishes the scholarships for Youth for India Fellowship Program 2015. Those who are interested to be a part of it must apply for the same before the due date.
State Bank of India (SBI) Youth for India is a fellowship programme
The SBI Youth for India is a fellowship programme which is initiated, maintained and funded by the State Bank of India in partnership with reputed NGOs
It highly provides a framework for India’s best young minds and talent to join hands with rural communities, empathize with their struggles and connect with their aspirations. It will be a great and impressive impact to help the India and make it more secure and capable in a growing path.
- The main objective is to provide a better education for Indian youth with an opportunity to touch their dreams and create a positive change at the root level in rural India.
- Also the main reason behind it is to providing NGOs working on development projects in rural India with educated manpower whose skill sets can be used to catalyze rural development
- To promote a forum for the Programme alumni to share their huge and creative ideas and contribute to rural development throughout their professional life.
This programme will be stretch for the duration of 1 year comprising of 2 batches. August and October 2015 for Programme commences
Duration of the Fellowship will be held for 13 months
2 cohorts commencing in August and October 2015
Requires you to stay in rural areas near project site
All candidates are informed that they will go through a carefully designed orientation and training programme to sensitize you to the rural ethos, introduce you to rural project management techniques and equip you to handle the challenges of working on rural development projects. The training will include classroom sessions with guest speaker as well as field’s visits
Here are the list of the topics which will be covered are:
- Leadership and team building skills
- Project Design and Management
- Nee Assessment
- Questionnaire Design
- Impact Analysis
- Writing case-studies
- Documentation techniques
Project Work: You will be assigned a project in accordance with your interest/skill sets and the requirements of the partner NGO
For the entire duration of the project, you will be provided with a mentor by the partner NGO who will provide guidance and held you to successfully address the challenges you may face
SBI Fellowship /Support:
As part of the Fellowship, SBI will provide a monthly allowance of Rs.15000 during the course of the programme, adequate to meet living expenses
Local Transport Allowance – Rs.1000 per month
In addition, to and fro travel cost of the Fellows from his/her place of residence to the project site as well as for training programmes will be paid by the Bank Medical cover will also be provided
After completion of the Programme, you can if you choose, return to the mainstream and leverage the insight that you would have gained about and to develop products and services suited to rural markets
A candidate must be highly talented, and having outstanding young professional or the fresh graduates must be between the ages of 21-32 as on date of commencement of programme)
To apply for the same the candidates must be an Indian citizen.
Selection Process :
A Candidates will be shortlisted for an interview on the basis of their filled application. The Final Selection will be based on the performance in Interview.
How to Apply
All applicants are informed that the application form will be easily available at this website link: www.youthforindia.org, and you all are requested to submit the completed application form online
- Closing date for submission of the completely filled application form: 10th June 2015
- Shortlisted candidates to be invited for a personal interview: 13th June 2015
- Candidates selected to be Programme Fellows will be intimated: 03rd July 2015
- Programme commences on: August and October 2015
For more Details, Please visit: http://youthforindia.org/